Intervention with Intention
At Kids In Sync we believe;
- Every parent wants to do right by their child.
- Every child has great potential.
- Quality experiences lead to long term developmental changes.
- Children require patience, compassion, respect and recognition in order to grow and develop into healthy and happy adults.
- Every moment counts and acting with intention promotes health.
- Mistskes and disruptions in our daily life are not times to self doubt and self shame...these are opportunities to repair and learn.
- Secure relationships are not perfect. Secure relationships are those that can weather the storms of conflict and heal after. Secure relationships are reciprocal in respect, love and recognition of each other as an individual.
- The small things in life matter the most.
- Feeling safe in our environment and secure in our relationships with others is what allows us to meet the demands we face.